40 CFR 60, PS-1 Compliant Opacity Monitors
EMS has taken the approach to design our products with accuracy, reliability, and serviceability in mind. Our EPA-compliant monitors are built with the highest-quality optics available and are matched with an industry-leading warranty and support. Our EPA-compliant opacity monitors are guaranteed to exceed EPA 40 CFR 60 Performance Specification 1 for opacity monitors as well as ASTM D 6216.
EMS EPA-compliant opacity monitors are designed to be the optimal choice for a variety of applications. From power-generating facilities to paper mills and cement plants, customers worldwide have relied on our monitors for over 30 years.
EMS WatchDog PS-1
- 40 CFR 60 PS-1 & ASTM D 6216 Compliant
- Meets PS-11 Requirements
- RS485, Modbus Communication, Optional Ethernet & Wireless
- Dual-Beam Measurement
- Lifetime LED-Source Replacement Warranty
- Intuitively-Designed 4.3” Color Touch-Screen User Interface
- 5 Numeric 3 Trend Display Choices
- Real-Time Diagnostics for Testing Outputs & Relays
- Automatic or Manual On-Line Calibration
- Easy-to-Read Color-Coded Fault Screen
- User Display Customization Available
- Optional Premium Controller