Service and Documents
EMS employs highly-skilled service engineers who perform both in-house and field service. Our service engineers have traveled throughout the world and consistently provide professional, courteous service on all EMS equipment as well as many other manufacturers’ equipment. EMS has set the industry standard for customer satisfaction, quick turnaround, and reasonable prices.
For added convenience, service can be scheduled to work around planned shutdowns. Please contact our service department for more information or to schedule a service.
- Opacity Monitor Repair
- System Overhaul
- Factory Re-Certification
- ND Filter Sales & Certification
- Quarterly & Yearly PS-1 Testing & Reporting
- On-Site Repair
- Opacity Monitor Startup Service
- Opacity Monitor Field Certification
- Preventative Maintenance
- Procedure 3 Required Off-Stack Zero
Factory/Field Service & Replacement Is Available for the Following
- Durag Opacity Monitors
- Preferred Opacity Monitors
- Light Hawk Opacity Monitors
- Phoenix Instruments Opacity Monitors
- Teledyne Opacity Monitors
- USI Opacity Monitors
- Rosemount Opacity Monitors
- Fireye Opacity Monitors
- Land Opacity Monitors
- Datatest Opacity Monitors
- Dynatron Opacity Monitors
Please contact email@example.com for information regarding our manuals.
Contact us in Meriden, Connecticut, when you are in need of any of our helpful services, including opacity monitor repairs.